Bolikova Lyudmila Yuryevna, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of pedagogy, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Silnova Yulia Anatolyevna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Formation of growing generation’s modern social values and aims is one of the main tasks of upbringing and the modern state policy. With the appearance of the project “Upbringing development strategy in the Russian Federation up to 2025” the necessity of creating a new social state system of upbringing in educational institutions has appeared. Organization of the educational process at educational institutions is flexible, it changes to meet the level and demands of the modern society. So, it is important to pay attention to intensification of children’s attempts to fulfil their own value aims that define personality’s position. The aim of this research is to find out psychological and pedagogical peculiarities of formation of junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims.
Materials and methods. The methodological foundation of the research was based on the main aspects of the system, axiological, personality orientated approaches to junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims formation. The main research methods included the theoretical (analysis, comparison, generalization, synthesis, systematization) and the empirical ones (observation, conversation, questionnaire, testing, generalization of pedagogical experience of junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims formation).
Results. The peculiarities of junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims formation, defined in this research, will favor the organization of the pedagogical process in junior schools, aimed at attracting children to values and principles which form the basis of the modern state policy.
Conclusions. Psychological and pedagogical interpretation of junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims introduced in this research can be helpful for junior school teachers in junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims formation. Knowledge and record of mechanisms of junior schoolchildren’s spiritual and moral aims formation will help solving this problem in modern junior schools.
1. Danilyuk A. Ya., Kondakova A. M., Tishkov V. A. Kontseptsiya dukhovno-nravstven¬nogo razvitiya i vospitaniya lichnosti grazhdanina Rossii [Conception of moral and spiritual development and fostering of Russian citizen’s personality]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2009, 23 p.
2. Bitinas B. P., Kataeva L. I. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 1993, no. 2, pp. 10–15.
3. Uznadze D. N. Psikhologiya ustanovki [Psychology of aims]. Saint-Petersburg: Rech', 2001, 12 p.
4. Asmolov A. G. Psikhologiya lichnosti [Psychology of personalities]. Moscow: Izd-vo MGU, 1990, 367 p.
5. Kabush V. T. Chelovek: ucheb.-metod. posobie po organizatsii vospitaniya uchashchikhsya [Human: guide to organization of students’ fostering]. 5th ed. Minsk: APO, 2006, 83 p.
6. Titarenko A. I. Struktury nravstvennogo soznaniya: Opyt etiko-filosofskogo issledovaniya [Structures of moral consciousness: Experience of ethical and philosophical research]. Moscow: Mysl', 1974, 278 p.
7. Drobnitskiy O. G. Problemy nravstvennosti [Morality problems]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1977.
8. Guseynov A. A., Irrlitts G. Kratkaya istoriya etiki [Brief history of ethics]. Saint-Petersburg:Aleteya,2002,437p.
9. Myasishchev V. N. Psikhologiya lichnosti v trudakh otechestvennykh psikhologov [Psychology of personalities in works by Russian psychologists]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2000, pp. 34–39.